St Gabriel's School, Reservoir

E No. E1122
Principal: Mr Mark Miatello
Address: 237 Spring Street, Reservoir 3073
Year Levels: P to 6
Melways Reference: Map 18 G 6
Phone Number: 9469 3513
Fax Number: 9469 4181
Diocese: Archdiocese of Melbourne
Region: Northern
Parish: St Gabriel's

History:

Fr James O’Grady and the parishioners of the time established St Gabriel’s School in 1927. In 1930 the Good Samaritan Sisters moved into the parish and took charge of the school. Over the years the Good Samaritan Sisters, supported by lay staff and the parishioners, have proudly continued the work of educating the children of St Gabriel's Parish.

Description:

St Gabriel’s Catholic Primary School is conducted for the children of St Gabriel’s Parish, Reservoir. The aim of the school is to help parents to carry out their responsibility of nurturing their sons and daughters in the Catholic faith while educating them to their full potential so they can contribute to and enjoy living in contemporary Australian society. Students enrolled at St Gabriel’s live in and belong to the parish family of St Gabriel’s Reservoir. St Gabriel’s is a co-educational, multicultural school.

Features:

St Gabriel’s Parish Primary School offers many special facilities and programs. We recommend you visit our website at www.gabriel.melb.catholic.edu.au, to read about these in some detail

Location: